Each cake is unique and therefore priced accordingly. Size, shape, type of frosting, decoration and degree of difficulty will determine the final price.
- Base priced flavors start at $5.75 per serving for tiered cakes
- Gourmet flavors start at $6.75 per serving for tiered cakes
- Custom fondant cakes start at $7 per serving for tierd cakes
- Celebration cakes minimum order starts at $75 for an 8″
- Cupcakes are $3.25 ea (minimum order 1 flavor per 2 dozen)
All of our work is fresh and customized to your specific request. Because of the custom nature of our business we book very quickly and request a 50% non-refundable retainer to reserve your date. This is required for all wedding/special occasion orders (mainly tiered and custom cake designs and large orders)
Serving size price example
A 6″, 9″ and 12″ cake will serve apx 116 people x $5.75 = $667.
This is a base priced cake not including delivery, tax, gourmet flavors, fondant, ribbon, chocolate shells etc.
Base priced flavors start at $5.75 per serving for tiered cakes.
- Vanilla Champagne (non-alcoholic Imported Cola Champagne ) *Best Seller*
Gourmet flavors start at $6.75 per serving for tiered cakes
- Banana Chai
- Cannoli (cannoli flavored cake with real homemade Italian cannoli filling)
- Caribbean Cooler (fruit blend of papaya, mango, pineapple, mandarin orange, passion fruit) *2nd Best Seller*
- Coconut Crème (enhanced with a splash of spiced rum)
- Cookies & Cream
- Hummingbird (banana, coconut, pineapple and nuts)
- Irish Mocha “Madness” (intense gourmet chocolate)
- Peanut Butter (pairs well with chocolate icing)
- Pina Colada
- Southern Red Velvet
- Strawberry Sangria (non-alcoholic)
- Toasted Almond
Orders placed during the week of nationally acknowledged holidays, Christmas, New Year’s, Thanksgiving and Easter will require an additional surcharge to your total pricing.
Your order and surcharges for vendor packages are to be paid in full 30 days prior to your event with your signed agreement form. If the balance is not paid by the final due date, the contract is considered null and void and you will be required to find another baker.